“This was our first time working with Ace Brain Technologies and the experience from start to finish was flawless. What impressed me was the close collaboration between their sales/ project /engineering teams. Nothing was lost in translation and project and feedback from each person working on the project was in real time and discussed as team. I liked that everyone knew what was going on”.
COO – Kiosk Manufacturing Company from USA
"Awesome Awesome job !!!!! I'm speechless .... I am so happy right now..... wonderful job. I'm just so excited right now I can't think.... finally a working product… thanks to you guys.!! Thanks. GREAT JOB! !"
A Consumer Durable product inventor in USA
“We are very happy to work with Ace Brain Pune. They are sharp, capable and right on time. We would work with Ace Brain for years to come. I do suggest them to all my collegues and customers
Head - Global Business, a leading manufacturer of heat exchangers, condensers and evaporators in TURKEY. "
"We are happy with the current services offered / good reactivity received from Ace Brain. I am happy with the hard working nature / technical capability of your designers. In near future, we have many projects expected which we will also request your services."
R & D Manager – Composite parts mfrs for Rail, Aerospace and Architectural inds in UAE
"Ace Brain has not only worked with us to develop parametric 3D models and 2D drawings of our newly developed engine, but they have an ability to take our vision a step further and to anticipate our needs for the future. All of this is done in a professional, efficient courteous manner. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.
Vice President – Automotive R & D, Engine and Gear Box Manufacturers."
"We have trusted Ace Brain with our critical mining equipments developments. Ace Brain supported us for Cabin ROPS/FOPS, Boom, Chasse Frame design validation & Full M/c Dynamic Stability analysis using FEA tools & their Engineering expertise. We found the entire Ace Brain team to be technically competent, enthusiastic, professional, and easy to work with, and have the ability to clearly understand our business requirements. They have consistently delivered high quality solutions for our business and I appreciate and would be happy to recommend Ace Brain.
Engineering Manager – A leading Mining Machinery Mfrr in the World."
“We are very happy to have Ace Brain as our delivery partner for our CAD & CAE projects from last more than 1 year. Ace Brain is a seamless extension of our Engg design centre.”
-CEO – A leading Engg Design Services Co in USA
GIFA 2023, Dusseldorf Germany 12 to 16 June 2023 Hall No. 11 Booth No. E03-3
47th International Building & Construction Equipment Trade Show. 24 to 27 Apl 2023 Hall No.2 / Stall No. IP-9
Ace Brain participated in NVDP Engineering Show – 2015 at Pune, India on 28th & 29th March 2015.
Ace Brain signed a 3 year contract with a U.S. Engineering Company to support them for all their CAD, FEA & CFD Projects.
Ace Brain participated in Bauma 2013 at Munich, Germany from 15th to 21st April 2013 to showcase the Engineering Design, CAD/CAE capabilities.
Ace Brain participated in 14th International Construction Equipment & Special Vehicles Fair “MASZBUD” from 8th to 11th May 2012 at Kielce, Poland.
Ace Brain started its sales office in USAAddress: 5407, Maverick Point Lane, Katy, Texas 77494, USA.Email:email@example.com
- 2 to 3 years of experience in Electrical circuits, Wiring Harness drawings, Cable harness design, Electrical schemmatic ,
and Electrical BOM preparation.
- Proficient in AutoCAD Software.
- Selection and integration of aggregates onto vehicle/machine.
- 2 to 3 Years of Experience in Bulk material handling equipment/Heavy machinery drafting & detailing.
- Proficient in AutoCAD software.
- 3 to 6 years of experience in Forging Product, Forging Die design, Tool design, GD&T & Aluminium part design.
- 3D modelling expertise in NX-cad,Catia, Solid modelling and Surface modelling. (Especially Aluminium part design preferable)
- Die design, die layout and forging tolling preparation and ensure quality checking.
-3 to 6 years of exp. in Machining Fixtures, Assembly Fixture, Weldment, design, and development.
- Hands-on experience in Autodesk Inventor & Solidworks.
- Good knowledge in Casting, GD&T.
- 2 to 5 years of exp. in SPM, Machining Fixtures, Industrial Machine components, Weldment, design, and development.
- Hands-on experience in Autodesk Inventor.
- Good knowledge in weldments, GD&T.
Having 2 to 5 years of experience in Engine & Genset components (Casting/Forging )
Experience in in Sheetmetal Enclosure,Casting,Forging Assembly Drawing, GD&T,Transmission.
Good knowledge of NX & Creo Software.
Should have 2 to 5 years of experience in Heavy Structure & Sheetmetal design.
Good knowledge in weldments, GD&T.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in Automotive Plastic product design.
- Good knowledge of CATIA and NX.
- Exposure to automotive engineering and design.
- Good Knowledge of Plastic component.
1 to 5 years experience in Solidwork software.
Knowledge in SPM, Structure , Automation and heavy Machining Componenets.
Hand to hand experience in Industrial Equipment.
Experience in Autodesk inventor.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in Sheet metal automotive product design.
-Good knowledge of NX/CATIA.
-Good knowledge of complete seating.
-Exposure to automotive engineering and design.
-Good Knowledge of sheet metal components.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in Valves/Pumps or Industrial Casting, Forging and Machining Components.
- Must be proficient in Part / Assembly 3D modelling, 2D drafting, GD & T using Creo or Solidwork Software.
- Good knowledge of NX
- Experience in the Design of Transmission.
- Should have 2 to 6 Years of work experience.
© Copyright 2009-2020 Acebrain.com. All Rights Reserved | Design and Developed by Redchip Solutions