“This was our first time working with Ace Brain Technologies and the experience from start to finish was flawless. What impressed me was the close collaboration between their sales/ project /engineering teams. Nothing was lost in translation and project and feedback from each person working on the project was in real time and discussed as team. I liked that everyone knew what was going on”.
COO – Kiosk Manufacturing Company from USA
"Awesome Awesome job !!!!! I'm speechless .... I am so happy right now..... wonderful job. I'm just so excited right now I can't think.... finally a working product… thanks to you guys.!! Thanks. GREAT JOB! !"
A Consumer Durable product inventor in USA
“We are very happy to work with Ace Brain Pune. They are sharp, capable and right on time. We would work with Ace Brain for years to come. I do suggest them to all my collegues and customers
Head - Global Business, a leading manufacturer of heat exchangers, condensers and evaporators in TURKEY. "
"We are happy with the current services offered / good reactivity received from Ace Brain. I am happy with the hard working nature / technical capability of your designers. In near future, we have many projects expected which we will also request your services."
R & D Manager – Composite parts mfrs for Rail, Aerospace and Architectural inds in UAE
"Ace Brain has not only worked with us to develop parametric 3D models and 2D drawings of our newly developed engine, but they have an ability to take our vision a step further and to anticipate our needs for the future. All of this is done in a professional, efficient courteous manner. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.
Vice President – Automotive R & D, Engine and Gear Box Manufacturers."
"We have trusted Ace Brain with our critical mining equipments developments. Ace Brain supported us for Cabin ROPS/FOPS, Boom, Chasse Frame design validation & Full M/c Dynamic Stability analysis using FEA tools & their Engineering expertise. We found the entire Ace Brain team to be technically competent, enthusiastic, professional, and easy to work with, and have the ability to clearly understand our business requirements. They have consistently delivered high quality solutions for our business and I appreciate and would be happy to recommend Ace Brain.
Engineering Manager – A leading Mining Machinery Mfrr in the World."
“We are very happy to have Ace Brain as our delivery partner for our CAD & CAE projects from last more than 1 year. Ace Brain is a seamless extension of our Engg design centre.”
-CEO – A leading Engg Design Services Co in USA
Ace Brain participated in NVDP Engineering Show – 2015 at Pune, India on 28th & 29th March 2015.
Ace Brain signed a 3 year contract with a U.S. Engineering Company to support them for all their CAD, FEA & CFD Projects.
Ace Brain participated in Bauma 2013 at Munich, Germany from 15th to 21st April 2013 to showcase the Engineering Design, CAD/CAE capabilities.
Ace Brain participated in 14th International Construction Equipment & Special Vehicles Fair “MASZBUD” from 8th to 11th May 2012 at Kielce, Poland.
Ace Brain started its sales office in USAAddress: 5407, Maverick Point Lane, Katy, Texas 77494, USA.Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Should have 4 to 5 years of experience .
- Knowledge of Finite Element Analysis in Structural Domain responding to linear and non-linear problem.
- Software knowledge in Ansys, Hyper Works, n-Code.
- knowledge about Preprocessor-mesh Model preparetion,solver,and post-processor,optimization by using Optistruct.
- 0 to 1 year of experience.
- Knowledge of Linkedin, Naukri , Monster and Social Media.
- Good Communication
- 4 to 6 years experience in Press Tool Design.
- Inspection Gauge and Fixtures Design.
- Knowledge of GD & T.
- Have 3 to 6 years of experience in Piping Design.
- Knowledge of Pipe Skid and P&IDs.
- Software knowledge in Autodesk Inventor.
- knowledge about ASTM Standard pipes and fittings
- 2 to 5 years of exp. in Machining Fixtures, design, and development.
- Hands-on experience in Solidworks or Autodesk Inventor.
- Good knowledge in weldments, GD&T.
- Should have 2 to 5 years of experience in Heavy Structure & Sheetmetal design.
- 2 to 5 years experience in Engine & Genset components (Casting/Forging) with CREO Software.
- Good knowledge of CREO Software.
- 3 to 5 Years experience in process design engineer.
- Good knowledge of Automobile components and Casting Component Machining process knowledge.
- Good knowledge of process drawings preparation, Gauges, and tool design.
- Must have 2 to 5 years of experience in Automotive Plastic & Sheetmetal Products/components design engineering.
- Must be proficient in CREO or Solidworks or Inventor CAD tool in Plastic & Sheet metal.
- Good knowledge in 3D Modelling, and 2D drafting along with GD&T knowledge.
-2 to 4 years Experience in Automotive Plastic (Interior, Exterior).
-Team orientation and willingness to learn new skills.
- Good knowledge of NX/CATIA.
- Exposure to automotive engineering and design.
- Team orientation and willingness to learn new skills.
- 2 to 4 years of Engineering experience in Transmission.
- Good knowledge of transmission systems and benchmarking.
- Good knowledge of 2D drafting, 3D parts modelling & assembly modelling.
- Good Knowledge on GD&T.
- Good knowledge of CATIA V5 or V6
- Experience in the Design of Chassis and Powertrain
- Should have 2 to 6 Years of work experience.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in Sheet metal automotive product design.
© Copyright 2009-2020 Acebrain.com. All Rights Reserved | Design and Developed by Redchip Solutions